FusionPOS for Acumatica is a full feature point of sale solution for retailers wanting to fully leverage Acumatica to provide centralized management in highly distributed retail environments.
FusionPOS™ does this without sacrificing any functionality available in standalone retail solutions.
What makes FusionPOS™ different from other point of sale solutions?
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- All items, customers and pricing data in Acumatica are automatically shared with FusionPOS™. No manual intervention required.
- All transactions from FusionPOS™ are automatically returned to Acumatica for final processing. Users may select the extent of their participation in the final processing as dictated by their internal policies and procedures.
- No down time Retail stores can transact business even when the internet connection is lost. This means increased reliability and an enhanced customer experience.
- Multiple CRM levels FusionPOS™ can maintain individual customers’ transaction history without creating individual customers in Acumatica. This allows for retaining large amounts of customer centric data critical for analysis of buying patterns and focused marketing efforts independent of the constraints of the ERP.
- Phantom items FusionPOS™ allows phantom items i.e. items which exist in FusionPOS™ but do not exist in the ERP. Phantoms are derivatives of ERP items and are converted back to the stocking unit of measure for posting.
- FusionPOS™ can be enhanced by a number of Fusion applications that target specific markets:
- Fusion Enhanced Pricing The Fusion Enhanced Pricing module provides retail specific, non-standard pricing beyond the scope of conventional ERP systems, including bundled prices, BOGO, merchandise promotions, vendor based specials and more.
- Fusion Gift Card FusionGC is a prepayment card which can be used at multiple locations. Balances are maintained in real time and can be added to/from any location, and are available via the web.
- Fusion Scheduler Ideal for salons, restaurants, field service, etc., the Fusion Scheduler visually allocates any resource and assigns prices to tasks. These “appointments” can be easily converted to register transaction where additional material or labor items can be added as needed.
FusionPOS™ is designed to provide maximum flexibility for large or small organizations. A schematic of the system architecture is presented below.
Fusion Register is the core component of FusionPOS™ and provides the basic end user interface for the system. Leveraging “skin” technology, the register user interface can be tailored to the requirements of each client and are both keyboard and / or touchscreen compatible.
Among the key differentiators for FusionPOS™ are the ability to handle multiple customer types within one system, the flexibility to determine on a line by line basis the fulfillment methodology for an order and different register types to handle different requirements.
In FusionPOS™ each client can determine the nature of each customer and the degree in which that customer’s data will migrate to Acumatica.
Cash Customers FusionPOS™ Cash Customer is used where customer or transaction specific data isn’t needed, while speed and accuracy is. Examples include insignificant purchases, high volume transient environments, etc. Transactions for Cash Customers are “rolled-up” into a single, location-specific Sales Order / Invoice in Acumatica for each user-defined reporting period.
Accounting Customers FusionPOS™ also has the ability for direct one-to-one integration with Acumatica for Accounting Customers. Such customers are used for either open account transactions or those requiring follow-on activities such as layaway, ERP fulfillment, etc.
Marketing Customers FusionRMS™ also maintains Marketing Customers. These are used when customer data is desired for marketing, returns or relationship purposes but there is no need to set them up in Acumatica. Marketing Customers retain the same transaction integrity as Accounting Customer, but transactions for Marketing Customers are “rolled-up” into a unique Sales Order / Invoice by location for posting into Acumatica.
FusionPOS has several register types to meet the cost and functional needs of clients.
Fusion Cash Register FusionCR™ integrates seamlessly with Acumatica inventory. Add an item to Acumatica and it is immediately available at the register. Pricing, availability, etc., can all be controlled with one interface. Daily transactions flow seamlessly back into the Acumatica system with no manual interaction. Purchasing, financial reporting, and cash management are performed within the system, leaving store managers to focus on enhancing your customer’s experience.
FusionCR™ also provides complete transaction processing for today’s retail environments. Capable of completing a transaction with one touch, FusionCR™ is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training without compromising functionality. Its flexible user interface can be tailored to meet store level requirements with over seventy five time saving functions available on demand. Item lookups are quick and easy, and can be performed manually or by scanning a barcode. Returns and exchanges can be verified against the original purchase to avoid fraud. Sales, refunds and exchanges can be on the same transaction.
FusionCR™’s fully integrated Payment Manager offers ultimate flexibility in tendering a sale. Our ability to handle multi-payment tender types per transaction along with multi-currency capabilities means no hassle for your clerks or customers. FusionPOS™ also includes integrated, PCI compliant credit/debit card processing and signature capture.
FusionCR™ provides detailed retention of all customer activity and history ideal for loyalty or targeted marketing initiatives. Customers can be set up quickly and easily with user-defined data fields. Customer data can be retrieved by multiple attributes, including loyalty card, telephone number, name, and more.
Fusion Customer Service Register Built on the feature set and inventory integration of FusionCR™, the Fusion Customer Service Register (FusionCSR™) dramatically extends the reach of the Acumatica system by adding AR integration.
FusionRMS™ for Acumatica FusionCSR™ enhancements include:
- Accounting Customers from Acumatica exist at each register.
- Accounting Customers can be set up for approval from the register. This allows for independent processing of the current transaction from the pending approval process which could impact the terms and conditions of future sales.
- Accounting customers may purchase on account or make payments on account from the register. Further, FusionCSR™ checks credit status before processing any sale transaction.
- Fusion CSR™ processes individual transactions for an Accounting Customer while transactions for non-accounting customers roll-up into one transaction in the Acumatica system.
- Lay-away-All lay-away transactions are recorded in the Acumatica system, accurately tracking the associated liability. The lay-away liabilities are reversed and properly recorded upon completion of the layaway and completion of the sale.
- Customer specific pricing-Fusion CSR™ enables customer specific or contract pricing to be synchronized with the Acumatica system assuring company-wide pricing integrity.
Fusion POS Register The Mobile Register brings all the functionality of the
FusionCSR™ to the HP Elite tablet. Place orders, invoice. accept credit cards, scan items, etc.,
all while never loosing contact with the client.
Fulfillment Types FusionPOS™ allows the operator to select from multiple fulfillment types depending on the nature of the transaction,including carryout, pick-up, ship, install, etc. Fulfillment types may be determined at the line level ideal for environments where an initial carry out sale is followed by a delivery or shipment. The FusionPOS™ integration first creates a Sales Order in Acumatica for each transaction (Accounting Customers) or roll-up transaction (Cash or Marketing Customers). Payments are applied to the open sales order. Fusion then matches the Fulfillment Type with the Acumatica “Ship Method”, allowing items flagged for future shipment to remain as an open Sales Order. For items otherwise flagged, Fusion can auto post the shipment and / or the invoice depending on client preferences.
FusionPOS Optional Enhancements
Fusion Software also provides specific enhancements to ACUMATICA focused on better serving the Retail markets. These include: